Lighthouse and Aviation Museum
Go Retro has taken more civilians--including foreigners--and military members to the Naval Aviation Museum and Pensacola Lighthouse than any other tour company. Why? Because our guides hit the highlights so well that people get their money's worth. We also know and follow the rules to get small and large groups aboard the base. If you are adult, have no felony convictions and have a current driver's license (star in upper right corner) or a passport (foreigner), we can bring you aboard. Your escorted children do not need a form of identification. There also are additional restrictions:
- No weapons (firearms/knives) allowed (to include Concealed Weapon Permit holders)
- No backpacks/coolers allowed (diaper bags or medically required bags are acceptable and subject to search)
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- No drones allowed (countermeasures will be taken)
- Foreigners have the additional requirement of a passport
This exciting bus tour honors the incredible maritime and aviation history in Pensacola. Originating downtown, the tour relates Pensacola's Navy story, passing onto the airbase, into the National Naval Aviation Museum, where guests can explore this first class museum with a Go Retro tour guide and watch a Big Screen movie or have free time. Afterwards, the tour will continue to the Pensacola Lighthouse, where folks can climb its 177 steps to the top.
Tour fare includes narrated tour to NAS Pensacola, transportation, admission to the Pensacola Lighthouse and Museum, guided tour at the National Naval Aviation Museum, and admission to a big screen movie.
This experience--almost 4 hours--is entertaining and educational. You will learn more about the base's history, its personnel, and current operations. You will have new pride and appreciation for those in uniform.
Plan on arriving at the Go Retro depot, 610 N. Spring St, about 15 minutes ahead of the time of your departure. Please bring your identification with you.
There are additional regulations governing the lighthouse:
- Oversized purses and backpacks are not permitted
- Only shoes with secured backs are permitted (no flip-flops)
- Climbers must be at least 44" tall or 7 years old. Children 12 & under cannot climb without a ticketed adult.
Purchase Gift Card